30 May 2008

Brett Anderson en Chile....ILUSIONES EVAPORADAS


“Saturday 7th June, This will be a full band performance”. Con ese simple mensaje en su foro oficial, se acaba de confirmar la primera actuación en Chile del inglés Brett Anderson. El Teatro Caupolicán recibirá la visita del ex líder de Suede el primer sábado de Junio. Brett Anderson lideró Suede hasta el 2003, luego formó The Tears y el año pasado editó su primer y homónimo disco en solitario.


Brass In PocketGot brass, in my pocketI got powder, i'm gonna use itIntention, feeling myselfGonna make you, make you, make you noticeGot motion extreme emotionI've been driving Detroit leaningNo reason just seems so pleasingGonna make you, make you, make you noticeGonna use my armsGonna use my legsGonna use my styleGonna use my sensesGonna use my fingersGonna use my, my, my imaginationOh, 'cause i gonna make you see There's nobody else here No one like me I'm special, so special I gotta have some of your attention, give it to meI got rhythm i can't miss a beat It's got me scared it's so sweet I got something i'm winking at you Gonna make you, make you, make you noticeGonna use my arms Gonna use my legs Gonna use my style Gonna use my senses Gonna use my fingers Gonna use my, my, my imaginationOh, 'Cause i gonna make you see There's nobody else here No one like me I'm special, so special I gotta have some of your attention Give it to me


COMPRE MI ENTRADA
NO ESCUCHE LA VOZ DE BRETT
TODO FUE FALSO




1 comment:

Unknown said...

yo ya estoy alla, cuesta $16.500 la entrada...ticketmaster y falabella...